Regulation and Legislation
Below is a list of regulations and legislations:
- H.A.S.W.A. – Health & Safety At Work Act 1974
- P.U.W.E.R – Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations Act 1998
- R.I.D.D.O.R. – Reporting of Injuries Dangerous Diseases Occurrences Act 1995
- L.O.L.E.R. – Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Act 1998
- C.O.S.H.H. – Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health Act 2002
- The Town & Country Planning Act 1997
- Recommendations For Tree Work 1989 BS:3998
- Trees In Relation To Construction 2005 BS:5837
- Work At Height Regulations 2005
- The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- The Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
Speak with one of our Bristol Tree Surgeons
Please contact Bristol Tree Services today for a free, no-obligation quote. If you’re a commercial contractor and wish to see our fixed priced services then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Every tree surgeon in our Bristol team is not only vastly experienced, but also friendly and happy to help with any tree surgery query you may have.
Qualified and professional Arborists based in Bristol
All works are carried out to BS3998, using AFAG guidelines. We are also registered waste carriers and try to recycle 100% of our waste as either fire logs or wood chip for Bio Fuel.
We are Bristol’s local Tree Surgeon, offering a variety of tree surgery services to domestic and commercial customers in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
Due to the high winds and weather conditions, mechanical assistance was out. Our…
Our Bristol tree surgeons did an amazing job reducing this old monster to an 8m monolith…
Despite a tight location and restricted access making it one of the more challenging…
Bristol Tree Services | Tree Surgery | Arborists | Tree Surgeons | Tree Services
Working with customers in Bristol and across the wider South West.
Bristol Tree Services Ltd | Company No: 10719018 | VAT No: 291126513
2 Alexandra Rd, Bedminster Down, Bristol BS13 7DE